Property valuation is at the center of the property selling process. It is essential for everybody associated with the purchasing processes to know how much the house being sold is worth, to enable you negotiate a fair asking price and for the purchaser to grasp the current state of the local market. Additionally, it can assist you discover how you can boost the value of your property.
Property World Listings’s property valuation specialists deliver prompt, precise and specialized appraisals for a wide range of purposes including transaction, financing, due diligence and securitization.
Our clients include private and public companies, government and international agencies, banks and insurance companies, trusts, pension funds and private individuals. We help clients create canny business systems supported by professional valuation services.
Do you need a property valuation? Please contact us.
Property Valuation Process
The property valuation procedure in carrying out a typical property valuation involves:
- Receiving instructions and establishing the purpose of the valuation.
- Obtaining a current Certificate of Title.
- Checking the Town Planning and zoning controls (Resource Management).
- Checking the location including surrounding amenities and facilities.
- Carrying out appropriate sales research.
- Inspecting the property, noting construction, quality of fit-out, condition and calculating floor areas.
- Inspecting and making comparisons with sales of other properties in the surrounding locality.
- Assessing the valuation and preparing a written report.
Our regular turnaround time for a valuation is between three to four working days from the time of instruction until the point when you get the report. This time period is subject to our Valuers being able to access the property in an opportune way. For urgent assignments, a shorter time frame may be negotiated with the valuer concerned.
We generally deliver valuation reports to our clients by email (as a pdf file) or physically( as a hard copy)
Why choose Property World Listings for your property valuation
Property valuation needs to be independent, objective and undertaken in accordance with recognized and approved standards and compliance regulations. At Property World Listings we guarantee valuations are completed as per Code of Ethics and Conduct laid by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
As favored valuers for both commercial and residential real estate, our reputation is solidified through our ideals of trustworthiness and professionalism – essential characteristics when dealing in unpredictable markets. Bolstered by a worldwide network of commercial and residential property valuations specialists, we gain from market-driving research, access to cutting-edge valuation technology and the pro aptitude of a worldwide business.
Types of properties that we conduct property valuation
Our property valuation includes:
- Commercial valuations – office buildings, retail shopping centers and complexes
- Residential valuations – condominiums, apartment blocks, villas, housing development projects and standalone residential units.
- Industrial valuations – large-scale factories and warehouses, industrial estates, ports, mining land
- Hotels and leisure valuations – hotels, resorts, golf courses and country clubs
- Healthcare properties – hospitals
- Leasehold Properties – valuation of leasehold properties
- Plant & Machinery – large-scale plants and high-tech factories including power plants, semi conductor plants, gypsum product factories, steel factories, sugar mills, textile factories, chemical plants, and automobile plants
Property Valuation Purposes
We conduct property valuation for a number of purposes:
- Loan security
- Year-end accounts and cash flow analysis
- Unit pricing
- Sales and acquisitions
- Corporate recovery
- Flotations and securitisations
- Management buy-outs
- Takeovers and mergers
- Litigation and compensation
- Insurance valuations
- Viability reports
What we do
- A comprehensive onsite internal and external inspection of the property.
- Investigation as to the property’s Legal Description and Resource Management Considerations.
- Interpretation of current marketplace.
- Investigation and analysis of recent comparable sales with proximity to the property being value