Are you interested in a farm? There are several ways to get started. One pretty way is to consider what type of farm you wish to have and whether you intend to use the farm as your main source of livelihood. Property World Listings has farm and land for sale across the globe. Find your dream farm right here, right now.
We have millions of farm and land for sale throughout the world, allowing you to see more. We list a wide range of farms, all you do is to choose what suits your need. Property World Listings makes it easy for you to find farm and land for sale in your area!
Whether you want to undertake subsistence farming, commercial farming, fish farming, dairy farming or just looking for bare land for residential or commercial purposes, PWL has the widest choice of properties for sale.
Find the farm and land for sale in your neighborhood by using the quick links provided below, or use the search/ filter box to the right of the page.
Types of Farms
The following types of farms may help easy your desire.
- Subsistence farm — The type of farm that produces only enough food to feed your family with little or no surplus for sale. This type of farm is not meant to provide income, but would ideally produce all needed food, year-round. This is ideal for a generation that wishes to live “off the grid.”
- Commercial farm — This is usually a bigger farm meant to provide income, often the sole form of income, for the farm family. It can consist of growing crops, raising animals for meat, eggs and dairy, raising fish, or a combination of these.
- Crop farm — These farms grow fruits, vegetables, or grain. Most large-scale industrial farms are mono-culture farms, i.e. they grow only one type of crop at a time. Such farms rely heavily on chemical inputs. Smaller farms tend to be more diversified.
- Fish farm — Also called aquaculture, fish farming is booming. It involves raising large quantities of fish in large tanks.
- Dairy farm — This type of farm focuses on raising animals for milk. The milk can then be used to make other dairy products like yogurt and cheese. Most large dairy farms raise dairy cows, but some artisanal dairy farms may raise sheep or goats.
- Poultry farm — Most poultry farms raise chickens and turkeys for meat consumption, yet some raise chicken for eggs. Large-scale farms are the norm, but consumer demand for locally-produced, pastured, and humanely raised poultry is growing.
- Meat farms — These farms are solely for raising animals for slaughter and consumption. Within this type are the pig farms and cattle farms.
Bare piece of land also exist for several purposes such as building of residential and commercial real estate. Essentially, the zoning information as well as the size of the plots must be able to make you make a choice of what you want.
So, find what best suits you by using the search/ filter to the right of the page and contact us.
Click here to view all properties